Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HOW do our eyes cheat our brain.

Sometimes sth you see is not exactly what you have seen
your eyes always cheat your mind in a unconscious way.
The imagine below which I wanna show to everyone is a kinda of example

Do what I said below

1 Please concentrate your mind and fix your eyes in the 4 BLACK POINTS in the middle of the

picture for about 30 seconds

2 Close you eyes and face upward, then open your eyes you'll see sth in your white ceiling

Not everyone can see sth, if you see nothing, just try again and follow the 2 steps strictly.

There is a scientific explaination for what we will say.

I' LL post what that should appear in the ceiling 1 week later

Keeping try!!Its really funny!@#!@

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, scary stuff! By the way, I liked your blog about your hometown!

Alif said...

Extreme philosophy! I think I need that philosophy. Really, your blog is great. I'll try to practice. Thanks for let us know us.