Saturday, January 27, 2007

My hometown is Tsingtao which is in north part of china. It used to be a small city but now it gets larger and larger.

It's a beautiful city; the best know description of this city is "Red tile, green tree, Jude sea and blue sky."

That because Tsingtao is a coastal city, and used to be conquered by German a hundred years ago so there are many European Style houses which has a Red tile.

The flower of the city is cherry blossom.

During the time this kind of flower is abloom, the air is filled with the petal.

Tsingtao is a city mixed with modern and history even its history is only a hundred years.

The Tsingtao Beer is very famous in the world, because of the water used to make the beer is the spring water from a mountain called Lao Mountain which located in the countryside of Tsingtao. And in the summer time of Tsingtao there is a international festival which was called the Tsingtao International Beer Festival, like the Stampede in Calgary. Tsingtao also will hold the 2008 Olympic Games together with Beijing. Tsingtao will hold all the sail boat competitions.

3 comments:

anna said...

You are so proud of your home city. Are you missing home?
I am so much upset that I did not manage to visit China when I was in Russia. From Canada it will be not so easy. China for me- is a mysterious country. Many of my Russian friends were highly impressed by China, your people, culture, and services.
Yulia

Felice said...

Thank you for telling us about your city! I would realy like to visit it. So... I can expect to see it on tv in 2008 :)

SabRina said...

Hello!!

I like your home city so much! And when I went to there I had saw my another home in Qingdao!!!!! and I love the sea food!!!haha