Friday, January 19, 2007

Start Over

The best place in the world is wherever your friends are. I feel so depressed when I first came to Canada, because all of my friends are in China and I don't have any contacts with them. One day, I met one of my friends in MSN, and I told her that I was so upset because I missed my life in China and my friends so much. After thinking a while, she told me she had a blog, and she'll write down her feelings everyday on that; if I feel really lonely here I can talk to her on her blogs. After I figuring out what on earth blog is, I have already know that all of my friends have one.
Now it becomes a habit for me to look at my friends blogs every day and make the comments. Blog is like a bridge that connect my friends and me no matter where we are. Because of the blog I don't feel lonely any more. I also enjoy it to share my feelings and special experience in my blog with my friends. The tecnique make our life more closer!

3 comments:

SabRina said...

Hey~

Nice to meet you!!!haha~~~

Leslie said...

Hello Estella, this is Leslie.Finally, I can leave a comment to you. hehe...

Scott Douglas said...

That is so nice that blogs have such a special place in your life. I'm so happy you now have the chance to keep a blog in English!