Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday.....

i got up so late this Sunday, I'm so sleepy these days, maybe that's because I haven't been to school for almost half a year.... So I went to Starbucks to get some coffee and get back some energy. Then I met the funny guy---Les!! I don't know why I always meet him in downtown--in the bus, in China town, in the coffee shop, in Tim Houtons~~No choice, sit down and listen to his good sense of humour. He just had his hair cut and said that his mind was clearer because of the lack of hair>>@# then I went to the Public Library to pick up some books and CDs that I held before. All the books and CDs are about a singer from Iceland whose name's Bjork. One of my friends likes her very much so I want to learn more about her.

I came back home and started to play with my coffee maker. I still can't make myself a cup of coffee with it. When I add the water and turn on the button it start to come out the water from the hole but where should I put the coffee?its so strange***** that I want to return it. I 've never thought that making coffee is so comlex>>>>>here's a photo of my machine, anyone can tell me how to use it>??



6 comments:

Super Saiyan said...

And finally I could find someone to write comments for. I liked the fact that your friend could think more clearly after having his hair cut because that's what I used to feel. Anyway, Good luck to both of us trying to get up eally :D

Super Saiyan said...

Sorry, I forgot to tell you
I am Mohammad= Goku= Super Saiyan

Jennifer said...

Hi``
I like ur background and also enjoy Starbuck as u do.
Hope u have a fantastic time in Canada!
Cheer up !

Alif said...

Wow! I also liked Sunday before joining the LEAP. Anyways, hair cut makes me feel better than any other time. Maybe, the guy is very funy which comes out from your writing. Good luck with your blogging. Have funnnnnnnnnn and enjoy blogging!!!

Scott Douglas said...

You have to pull out the white round plastic thing on the top above the glass coffee caraf. It should just pull out. Good luck!

Happy Amy said...

wow!Estella!
u have your own coffee maker??that's great!!!
I like ur picture either!!!