Monday, February 5, 2007

My favouriate singer Norah Jones


I went to the supermarket and very happy to see that Norah's new CD "not too late' is on sale. The cover of the CD is very beautiful and the song inside is wonderful.

I started to love Jazz because of Norah. When I bought her second record "feels like home" I can't help loving her voice and her songs.
"My buleberry night" is Norah's first film. The director of this movie is Wong Kar Wei who is an famous international director comes from Hong Kong. Wong is my favourite director, too. So I think this movie will be worthy to watch. Still, in the film Norah will co-work with Rachel Weiz.
I hope this movie will finish shooting and release soon.

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I think Nora Jones is really great too. Her music is really relaxing. It's good "studying" music!

anna said...

I am sorry I've never heard about Nora Jones. I like the view of your home city.
Yulia

Happy Amy said...

Jazz..I dont listen too much Jazz music..I prefer R&B....
BUT, I think she is a pretty woman~~~I like the cover!
Recently, I am listening to Katharine McPhee's songs...she was the winner of American Idle~ I like her limpid voice..~~I recommand her to u~~~

Alif said...

I don't have much idea about music. Anyways, I think your choice is good as Scott is it relaxed. I also like relaxed song.
It will help listening music.

SabRina said...

I will try this!!!!

and Happy Valentine's day!!