Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hmmmm............. Japanese Anime

Let's talk about Japanese anime-A great part of my life>>

When I was a little girl, I spent most of my spare time watch these kinda thing....And never tired of them. I know it's a kinda childish..but I can never stop myself addicting into them>>
One of my best animes is City hunter! The greatest one in the history of catoon>(in my opinion)I love the author so much that in a period of time he was always my idol! It talks about a private detective's adventure and it's really interesting!Here's a picture of it.
Another one I like very much is NANA> wHich tells a story about two girls who have the same name but total different characteristics. Both of their name is NANA.aND one of them is a singer who is also a punk,And the other one is a sweet sweet girl who is really cute>Two different or a little kinda similar girls meet each other and have a great amount of storeis>aND because of the popularity of this anime, It was adapted and put in to the silver screen>HERE is the poster of the film.
Here comes the longest anime I thought in the history, Which is detective Conan. It has more than four hundred TV show and lots of OVA and also ten movies now. It tells a story(really long story) about a detective name Conan who is a middle school student. At the beginning of the anime, because of seeing some crime which was commiteed by a very evil community, He was force to take some poison.After that he became a little boy but has a intelligence he had before. See how cute he is in the following picture>>
THe last one is Dragon Ball,which I watched a lot before and also very long . i don;t know why it was so popular when I was in middle school. Sometimes we even read the catoon books in class. It's hard to get rid of it.

7 comments:

anna said...

In Russia some Japanese cartoons are also very popular,usually fairytales like "Mermaid" or "The Cat in the High-boots", though they are very old. Yulia.

Kevin.L said...

lol..your article makes me think back about my childhood life...I really like Animes when I was a boy..I still watch animes sometimes..Dragon Ball was my favorite anime ever...:D.

Super Saiyan said...

I cannot believe that I found someone like me who likes animation. You know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dragonball. I am really happy to find their picture on your blog.

Scott Douglas said...

I really like Japanese anime too! I had never liked it before I went to Japan, but now I think it's great. One of my favourite movies is "Spirited Away". I also really like "Howel's Moving Castle". Also, doraimon is so cute!

betsyliwen2006 said...

wow~~`I really like japanese cartoons in my childhood. I think it makes your life more interesting and colorful!~~

serenity said...

Janpanese cartoons are really good,I have not watch the first two cartoons. Are they interesting?

Felice said...

Wau, I see there are many fans of Japanese anime! Now I want to watch them too because I want to see why you guys are so interested in them :)