Friday, March 16, 2007

Corpse Bride


Recently I just watched Tim Burton's Corpse Bride which is a Animation. I like it very much. The story is setting in the 19 century of a small town in England. A young man named Vactor is going to marry a pretty lady named Vactoria, EVEN though they never met before. One day, Vactor and his parents drop in Vactoria's house to discuss the stuff about the wedding. Ocasionally, Vactor met Vactoria and they are a kinda fall in love. On the wedding day, because of his neverness, Vactor made tons of mistakes in front of the Alter which lead to a failure wedding. Vactor was so sad that he went to the forest and talked to himself.... Because of some mistake, Vactor married a Corpse Bride who named Emily. And a series of storeis begin...


4 comments:

anna said...

Hi Estella,
Why is this Corpse Bride so ... not beautiful? Usually all brides look very nice. I am really intrigued.
YUlia.

Nikolay said...

sounds like it is an interesting movie

Happy Amy said...

I like this movie.. but the ending was sort of sad.... I though that the bride would become a real person and the man woukld love her... but she turned into a butterfly, and flight to the heaven(I am not sure...) However, it was the best ending for her...

betsyliwen2006 said...

I agree with Yulia~~~
and have a great movie day:)