Saturday, February 24, 2007

Scared Movies

Movies again...
One of my favourite kind of movie is scared movies.......
I really like the feeling while I am watching it, it's more than exciting...
The first time I watched this kind of movie is togeter with my uncle, who is a police man.
I know the reason why he likes this kinda of movie, cuz the career of a police man is so stressful, so he should find a way to relax.....l..
I think the best scared movies are the one shoot by Janpanese or Korean. I don't really like the Hollywood one which are only bloody and disgesting. The best scared movies don't need to use blood.
The series of Ju On, is the one I like best. I remember the day I watch it together with my brother and sisters in law. While we were watching them, two of my brothers went out of the room and pretend to go to the bathroom.....( .And they didn't come back tp the movie until it was finished....
So actaully it was my sister in law and me finished the movie. It's really exciting and both of us cannot get asleep that night/..... After watch Ju On, we found that it was difficult to find another movie which is really scared..
I just thought that maybe I should post a poster of the movie, but.......Hmmmm..I better not...
If you are insterests in Scared Moives I really recommed you to say some Janpanese one nad Korean one..For instance..Ju On

2 comments:

Felice said...

I think I would be like your brother and leave a room :) I don't like scary movies, I'm scared of them :)

anna said...

Dont be scared of movies, life sometimes could be more frighful.
Yulia.