Friday, February 23, 2007

All About Movies

Share some movies I watched recently.

Norbit(2007)
So it is a comedy, and really very funny. My friend and I just cannot stop laughing from the begining to the ending. But I just have some different idea about this movie before I watched it. I thought that maybe in this movie Norbit will be together with Rasputia and ignore her weight.....But the editor really made Rasputia a bad woman....

Illusionist(2006)
























This is a better one, everything in the movie is illusional and fasinating..And also give me a big surpise in the end>
I just thought this movie will be a tragedy in the middle when Sophie(the illusionist's lover) is dead. However, I realized that what I saw is not ture as the illusionist said, everything you saw is a illusion. I like it to see a Happy ending, that the illusionist and his beloved get together.
Still have something very puzzling, which is whether the illusionist has super power or not. Is everything he did is a trick or something real>....
But still, it's a good movie,I like the nacklace that the illusionist give sophie, and I'm searching at e-bay to see whether I can buy one at there.
Like the mask in V for Vendetta(2006), I'm sure if I find it, it must be very expensive.

The Pirates of Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

Actually this film was released about half years ago, but I always don't have a chance to look at it . Thanks for the reading week..hehe

Only one reason to watch this film, which is Johnny Deep's pirate's look. This weird but attractive look is fasinating. Johnny declared that he has a quarter Indian Blood, so that why this kind of dress matched him natually.

But the film.....Not very unique,just like most Hollwood movies, spend lots of money and make the same thing that the audience have seen tons of times..

Miss Potter(2007)

Hmmm........i just download this one so I haven't watch it. I wish that miss potter will not dispoint me ,,,This movie is A romantic story or a fairy tale....Very beautiful, from the begining to the end.

So, movie is a important part of my life. I cannot imagine that I can live without watching movie one day. so hope everyone will enyoy watching movie and also enjoy your life..................

1 comment:

SabRina said...

I have been read the City Hunter when i was young i think that was a great book but now i still think it is a great book!!!!!!And also i love watch the dfferent movies!!